“Not quite sure....”

CK's Real Food
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Hailey
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are open for dinner only seven nights a week from 5:00pm to 10:00 pm.
SALT LAKE CITY
“Not quite sure....”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

After reading the reviews, we drove from SV to eat at CK's. The service was great, the atmosphere was good, the food? We are still debating about that. We didnt mind the high price, but we still aren't sure about the food. If it wasn't for the great desserts, we would have rated it average.

• Visited July 2014

Boulder Creek, California
“Real Good Food”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

an unexpected treat in Hailey, Idaho. We were traveling thru with a group and happened to be lucky enough to have dinner here. I had the best trout I have ever had, it was perfectly cooked, very moist and lightly seasoned. everyone else's dinner was just as wonderful. The gardens in and around the restaurant gave the place a very warm and friendly ambiance.

• Visited July 2014
Sun Valley, Idaho
“great food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food is excellent and the atmosphere is wonderful. The waiter who had our table was patronizing. Made an otherwise lovely evening an uncomfortable experience.

Visited December 2013
Boise, Idaho
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I joined some friends for dinner here recently. We had eaten here before and the quality of food has not changed. It is as good as it gets. Several of us had halibut which was served on a bed of pureed peas and lightly cooked greens and porcini mushrooms. So good! Others had grilled trout and lamb which they liked. The wine list has an excellent selection and there is a nice desert menu as well. The wait staff is very helpful and attentive. In the summer, you will want to eat outside on the covered patio and if you want to eat there, make reservations.

Visited June 2014
Hailey, Idaho
“Big Price for a Small Town”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Over the years this has been one of the nicest restaurant additions to this small town. My most recent visits was lunch, which is affordable (Hebrew National hotdogs) to higher price. For dinner, however, the price and portion are out of proportion to my years past experiences. Food is getting more expensive and the owner/chef has a high standard for local high quality food.

I ordered the trout ($20 - $24 range) and that was it on the plate beside a dipping sauce. Sides are separate orders. I had some out of town friends that commented on the same high prices. I do appreciate the option for gluten free bread with the antipasti plate, which was great.

Overall, I enjoyed the meal, and was glad I was being treated to this nice meal. I can't afford to eat dinner here anymore.

• Visited June 2014