Shower: A little small
Location: Great, Only 5 min bus ride (15min Walk) to the water taxi and the water taxi is the best way around Venice whether your staying in Venice or on this beautiful island of Lido. Just buy a pass for the number of days you'll be in Venice.
The price of this hotel was the reason we stayed here rather than in Venice. The short commute to Venice was worth the cost saving of finding something of equal quality and after the busyness of Venice all day Lido is a nice relaxing island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- in 1940 was the private groundmother's House, now we managed with love and care , great attention to our breakfasts, with many homemade products , genuine and local . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Stella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Stella Hotel Venice
- Villa Stella Province Of Venice, Italy