True, staff is friendly and helpful, breakfast fine and the Villa clean. We saw three rooms (we were three couples) and they were good, but ours at the top floor was decidedly small with creaky floors and so so furniture. There was no wi fi in the room and in the reception area it worked only occasionally. Our bathroom was on the other side of the hall and pretty rickety.
If you want to be in Venice proper, you find the Lido pretty and residential but quite a distance away. I.e.: 15 minute walk (or bus) to the vaporetto (or waterbus) and then another 40 minutes to an hour, depending on which line, to San Marco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- in 1940 was the private groundmother's House, now we managed with love and care , great attention to our breakfasts, with many homemade products , genuine and local . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Stella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Stella Hotel Venice
- Villa Stella Province Of Venice, Italy