We are on a 4 week trip across Europe, staying 3 or more nights wherever we stop. Of all the places we have stayed Villa Stella served the best breakfast. Villa Stella was a retreat from the crowds and bustle of travel. It is an easy 20 min vaparetto ride to Venice. About a 15 min walk to lido beach. The rooms are very clean and well. It is family run, and details are cared about. Note there is no elevator. There is a laundromat and deli nearby and a fruit stand. We could have easily stayed here longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- in 1940 was the private groundmother's House, now we managed with love and care , great attention to our breakfasts, with many homemade products , genuine and local . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Stella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Stella Hotel Venice
- Villa Stella Province Of Venice, Italy