This hotel was recommended to us and I am so glad it was. The whole experience of staying in the Lido and not on the main island made the trip an adventure. We explored the lagoons and canals by using the vaporato (water bus) and enjoyed everything about the experience.
I have never smiled so much as venice really does take your breath away! but Burano is where we want to live.
The Venezia 2000 was a lovely hotel to come home to in the evening, all the staff were wonderful but one enhanced our time there by making our evenings very enjoyable with his company as we exchanged stories and shared jokes.You know who you are!!
The room was large enough and very clean and the food in the resturant was great, the service was excellent with very pleasent male/female staff and the wine perfect.
We didn't take a lot of pictures as we deciced venice is a different experience for every one and ours is the memory of a wonderful honeymoon. Thank you we will be back!
J & L Wylie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel that is an old style venetian building; all rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia 2000 Hotel And Residence
- Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence Province Of Venice, Italy
- Venezia 2000 Venice