Stayed here 3 nights for business. Quiet location across the street from the beach. Room was very pleasant. Pillows were too firm, but bed was comfortable. Bathroom was very well equipped (shampoo/body soap in the shower) with large towels and plenty of hot water.
Reception staff was efficient (they prepared a bag breakfast for me on morning of checkout as I had to catch the 4 AM transport to the airport) but a bit brusque.
I had NO problem using internet supplied through ethernet jack in the wall (although figuring this out and establishing a connection took some time). The deck on 4th floor had a hot tub, weight machine, and treadmill - the views of Venice while working out are amazing!
Breakfast was OK - no hot food and the queue for coffee from the machine was irksome.
I ate dinner at the hotel restaurant one evening. Food was good, but the kitchen was extraordinarily slow.
Be warned that this hotel hosts bus tours. To avoid the crush of 50 people descending on the breakfast room, suggest looking for the tour schedule posted in the lobby and scheduling (if possible) your breakfast to avoid the crowd. One morning the hotel allowed the bus tour to eat their breakfast before the official opening time of the breakfast room which I appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel that is an old style venetian building; all rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia 2000 Hotel And Residence
- Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence Province Of Venice, Italy
- Venezia 2000 Venice