Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence
Residence Le Ville del Lido(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$198
Orbitz.com
Hotel Sorriso(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$111
Hotel Panorama(Lido di Venezia)
US$201
US$180
US$180
US$154
Official Hotel Site
Riviera Hotel(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$141
  • Restaurant
Hotel Villa Mabapa(Lido di Venezia)
US$226
US$211
Agoda.com
Villa Laguna(Lido di Venezia)
US$218
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Pannonia(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$122
  • Bar/Lounge
US$449
US$328
  • Pool
Le Boulevard Hotel(Lido di Venezia)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsopposite the beachthe bussea viewstreet barlovely hotelfourth floormin walkaway from the hustle and bustlewould highly recommend this hoteltravel kettlestayed here for nightsquiet locationcleaned every daylido islandwater bussesair conditioningdecent size
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three nights recently. It was clean and comfortable. The hotel was also well-positioned for us, it was only a 10-15 minute walk from the main street of shops, restaurants and the water buses; being away from the hustle and bustle of the Venice centre meant that the location of the hotel was perfect for us, and the short water bus ride was quite a pleasant experience. The transport system is incredibly easy too, and it all runs to timetable :)

The food at this hotel is not good, unfortunately. For breakfast it is basically ok (cereal, eggs, yoghurt, croissant, ham, cheese - and yes, as others have mentioned the strange coffee machine!), Do not even consider it for your evening meal though, it s awful! There are no tea/coffee making facilities provided in the room which is also a negative. There are, though, a couple of good places off the Gran Viale about 10-15 minutes walk away, can recommend La Sfera restaurant or Ristorante Gran Viale.

Disturbance from the room next door was a bit of a problem, the noise of the shower/toilet woke us up, whilst it was not really an issue for us on this trip, it could be if you get the 'wrong' neighbour.

Overall the hotel was fine and if you want to be away from the crowds, at this time of year it is to be recommended.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FC T
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel may be great for summer as it is on the Adriatic Sea but our trip was in late March.
Rooms are okay. Low mattress beds were not very good. Breakfast was poor as machine coffee was not functioning correctly. I tried to call the desk for 15 minutes to get a wake up call & it was always busy. I finally went down 4 floors to the desk & the only clerk on duty was on the phone with his girlfriend. I finally got my wakeup call & asked for a towel for the shower (only had 1 in the room). He had to leave the desk & go to Housekeeping. He finally gave me a scratchy bath mat instead of bath towel. Location is terrible in non-summer months. It was raining & there are no restaurants/stores nearby.
The advertised Happy Hour (Mgt reception) is something to pass on. The homemade drinks were not very tasty and don't ask for ginger ale unless you want something that tastes like medicine.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Derbylover
Venezia2000FrontDesk, Responsabile reception at Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay.
However I would like to specify that I was on the phone with a client.
If nobody has replied it means that we were busy with guests.
My and my colleagues are on duty 24 hours to welcome all hotel guests.
About the towel I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
I really hope you will give us a second chance.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Booked here for two days, rooms were cleaned each day and the towels changed. It may seem obvious but other 3 star hotels never bothered even giving enough towels, let alone change them every day. Clean room, nicely decorated. The staff was mostly courteous and always helpful. The bus drops you right in front of the hotel but even by walk is not very far from the dock. Excellent position, I recommend it for summer. Lido is cheaper and quieter than Venice and not that far

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Er_VitErVit
Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

We were initially a little worried given the lower star rating than some more expensive hotels but we have been VERY pleasantly surprised. The room is incredibly clean and comfortable, all the staff have been so friendly and helpful and being further out of Venice has meant it is so quiet. In fact, travelling the few minutes or so to the Vaporetti stop that takes you straight into San Marco has only added to the experience.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Andy E
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I stayed here for a week in lido and was a good base to explore. I got a great deal on a third party booking site, and they upgraded us to a two bedroom room which was awesome. The staff was very friendly, informative and we happy to speak English. The room had plenty of room, with tvs and a desk in the bedrooms and a common area with a dinner table. It was cold so we didnt hit the beach which is just outside. Got a week boat pass and took the boat into Venice each day, which run all night every 20 min to lido. For a good value and away from the crowds, this was a good choice.

On the negative side the wifi did cut off alot, but I got a 3G card so it didnt bother me. They didnt have room service, but plenty of food in town to chose from. The hotel wasn't impressive so I wouldn't stay here for a vacation to lounge around the hotel, but for a home base it was perfect for my needs and would return. The breakfast was all u can eat buffet, eggs and fruit with some cereal worked great for a quick start.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends