Trip Advisor off line maps pointed us in the wrong direction but once we found the hotel, the staff were very helpful and spoke English well. You can walk into the main shops in Lido or water bus into Venice. Great restaurants near by. Food at the hotel was good and bad - my meatballs was delicious but my partners grilled prawns were over cooked and not a main size meal. The room itself was great, it looked over the beach and had a little fridge. The breakfast was a bit random - ham, cheese and boiled eggs. Overall I loved it and id happily stay again, especially because I love Lido.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel that is an old style venetian building; all rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia 2000 Hotel And Residence
- Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence Province Of Venice, Italy
- Venezia 2000 Venice