We stayed here for 5 days, one day was spent on the beach which was welcomed to have a "quiet" day away from the hustle and bustle of Venice. The Lido is small and beautiful and highly recommend you stay here as access to Venice itself is very very easy. there is a fabulous restaurant just around the corner down a little side street that was absolutely gorgeous. The friendly staff and atmosphere was brilliant in this restaurant and I highly recommend you find this place. The hotel was clean and staff were very friendly. Rooms were spacious, beds comfy. Enjoy the prosecco happy hour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel that is an old style venetian building; all rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia 2000 Hotel And Residence
- Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence Province Of Venice, Italy
- Venezia 2000 Venice