We've been to this hotel in March 2009. I was really amazed to find something that cheap (55 EUR double room, internet rate) in Venice so expected something a bit crappy. I was surprised to find, however, a very clean, nice, excellently located hotel!
Spacious rooms (no terrace :( ), renovated bathroom, view to the sea! A bus stop just in front of the hotel. Car parking inside, nice garden. The so-called Lido island is accessible with their water transport, and ferry, we were 5 mins from the main square by water, and at a very good location to access all other popular islands. The staff was very polite, there was free internet in the lobby.
The restaurant was good, though didn't like the service so much.
If I go again to Venice off-season, would definitely stay in this hotel again. The prices during high season were announced to be 150 EUR though...which seems a bit high to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel that is an old style venetian building; all rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia 2000 Hotel And Residence
- Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence Province Of Venice, Italy
- Venezia 2000 Venice