This was my second stay at this hotel in winter. Nice quiet location opposite the Lido beach, with a bus stop outside the hotel which drops you off at the vaporetto, or about a 20 minute stroll past shops & restaurants but within easy reach of Venice & the other islands. Continental breakfast..so no bacon & eggs , but plenty to choose from. We had a big double room with a sofa & a good sized bathroom with bath & shower...last time we only had a shower (great shower, really powerful) & a smaller room, but still comfortable. All the staff are polite & helpful except for one older man in the restaurant who is rude, unapproachable & hasn't got a clue about customer service! The view from the roof is great...the beach on one side & right across the lagoon to St Marks on the other side. I would definately recommend this hotel & wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel that is an old style venetian building; all rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia 2000 Hotel And Residence
- Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence Province Of Venice, Italy
- Venezia 2000 Venice