We stayed 1 night at this hotel before embarking on a cruise and it was very pleasant. the pool was a little cool ( pretty cold actually) but the setting was lovely, beach access easy, restaurant very nice and the service excellent... just as one would expect from an up market hotel. A nice easy 20-30 min walk into Lido town, all in all a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on Venice Lido beach, the Hotel Excelsior is a masterpiece of Venetian architecture dating back to the early 1900. An exclusive 5 star Deluxe Resort, of Moorish style and recalling a fabulous Venetian Renaissance palace, the Hotel Excelsior is ideal for family holidays, romantic getaways, conferences or special events in Venice.Stunning halls overlooking the sea, highly creative, contemporary Italian cuisine and competent, skilled staff, become ingredients of the hotel’s recognition and awareness among the best wedding and special events locations. Welcome to the Hotel Excelsior, for more than one century the best match of luxury, history, tradition with comfort and service, carefully built around you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Excelsior Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Excelsior Venice Lido Hotel
- Westin Venice
- Venice Westin
- Hotel Excelsior Venice Province Of Venice, Italy