We stayed here for one night during our 5 night stay on the Lido. I booked the Excelsior for a treat on my boyfriends birthday. We arrived a little before check in so had lunch which was amazing, they even popped a little candle on my boyfriends dessert! Our room was amazing, I loved the view over the courtyard and venice and the added extras were so lovely too! I loved the fluffy bath robes and sweets! The pool area was fab too with a view over the sea and a huge pool to have a swim.
All our meals were great including breakfast which had everything to choose from, a Procecco was just what I wanted to start my day!
My boyfriend and I had a great time while staying here and would love to go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unique beachfront location overlooking the sparkling Adriatic Sea, the five-star Hotel Excelsior Venice is uniquely positioned to offer guests a tranquil haven just 15-minutes from Venice on one of our courtesy boats. Located on the fashionable Venice Lido beach, Excelsior was built in 1908 and quickly became the ultimate destination for the world’s rich and famous. Today, Hotel Excelsior, with its unique Moorish architecture and enviable beach location, continues to offer guests the same five-star elegance and splendour that has been enjoyed for more than 100 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Excelsior Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Excelsior Venice Lido Hotel
- Westin Venice
- Venice Westin
- Hotel Excelsior Venice Province Of Venice, Italy