This Hotel runs a boat service every 30 mins to St Marks Square and back until late so perfect. The Service was great, nothing too much trouble. The beach and sea was wonderful and the Hotel pool really lovely. Take lots of money for Venice. Certainly recommend a Hotel on the Lido in Summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on Venice Lido beach, the Hotel Excelsior is a masterpiece of Venetian architecture dating back to the early 1900. An exclusive 5 star Deluxe Resort, of Moorish style and recalling a fabulous Venetian Renaissance palace, the Hotel Excelsior is ideal for family holidays, romantic getaways, conferences or special events in Venice.Stunning halls overlooking the sea, highly creative, contemporary Italian cuisine and competent, skilled staff, become ingredients of the hotel’s recognition and awareness among the best wedding and special events locations. Welcome to the Hotel Excelsior, for more than one century the best match of luxury, history, tradition with comfort and service, carefully built around you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Excelsior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Excelsior Venice Lido Hotel
- Westin Venice
- Venice Westin
- Hotel Excelsior Province Of Venice, Italy