We had a lovely stay in this very nice hotel on the Lido. The hotel has an attractive 30ies decor throughout. The rooms a spacious, bath working perfectly, and we got a veranda to spend the evening in (sadly the good weather did not come with the good price). Breakfast was delicious with plenty of choices, fresh fruit and all kinds of bakery. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Could not get onto the Internet, but that gave more time to read a good book in the plush lounge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel La Meridiana is situated in the worldly centre of the Venice Lido . You can reach St. Mark's square, Venice centre, in 20 minutes by boat.Also Hotel La Meridiana is 100 mt from the beach and only 500 mt from Venice congress palace and Film Festival Palace. Many sports are available on Lido island.You can book your holiday in this cheap Venice Hotel ; the Hotel La Meridiana is open all year long.Also you can rent bicycles to go around Venice Lido and visit the famous Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel La Meridiana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo La Meridiana Venice
- Albergo La Meridiana Hotel Venice
- Hotel La Meridiana Province Of Venice, Italy