We visited the La Meridiana in off season - end october / beginning of November. The hotel is easy to reach by vaporetto from venice and in walking distance of the ferry. The beach is nearby and we were lucky with some sunny days...
The rooms are nice and clean and have a nice touch. Every room is different and nicely furnished. The breakfast room has a bit to much furniture and is a bit dark. Breakfast is ok, but not a hit.
I would recommend this hotel in off season and would come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel La Meridiana is situated in the worldly centre of the Venice Lido . You can reach St. Mark's square, Venice centre, in 20 minutes by boat.Also Hotel La Meridiana is 100 mt from the beach and only 500 mt from Venice congress palace and Film Festival Palace. Many sports are available on Lido island.You can book your holiday in this cheap Venice Hotel ; the Hotel La Meridiana is open all year long.Also you can rent bicycles to go around Venice Lido and visit the famous Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel La Meridiana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo La Meridiana Venice
- Albergo La Meridiana Hotel Venice
- Hotel La Meridiana Province Of Venice, Italy