All reviewswater busfirst floorjacuzzi bathgarden roomst marks squaregrand canalsuperior roomoverlooking venicevaporetto stoplovely hotelthe main streetpastriesthe hustle and bustlegran vialean upgradecold meatsvisiting venice
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The Panorama Hotel was a great base to see Venice. We love Venice at Christmas & we returned home on Christmas Eve.This is our third visit at this time of year but our first stay & visit to the Lido. We visited Burano & Murano whilst staying here. Very easy to do as the vaparetto stop is directly outside the hotel. Reception gave us advice on times & he was very helpful. Breakfast was adequate & plenty of options. Personally I love cereal, dried & fresh fruit & nuts etc & it suited me down to the ground. The room had everything we needed but unfortunately because we were on the second floor we found our room far too warm, too warm to sleep & to leave our French doors open meant that we were disturbed by buses & vaparetto’s all night. Seeing as the temperatures were below zero every night, I realise this is an odd complaint. This was the main downside of a really enjoyable holiday & otherwise we would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Just lovely. Just 10 steps from the boat stop.

Rooms are very small but I paid extra for a view of Venice from my room.. I'm here for two weeks but it is perfect in almost every way.
Supermarket is only 3 minutes walk away.

Staff are friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is plentiful with lovely views of Venice.
Bed is comfortable and bathroom although shower area is tine it is manageable.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of Venice
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Decided to book this hotel after reading the reviews on TA. I wasn't disappointed. The hotel is in a great location, next to Vaporetto and the room we had was small but very comfortable and had all we required. One of best beds I've had in a long time. Staff were very friendly and helpful. View from our room was across the Piazalle and over the Lido. Breakfast was the same each day, but again adequete. It was nice to stay away from the crowds of Venice, and the Lido is a good place to do that. The deal, although out of season, was exceptional for this location, and I would highly recommend the Panorama.

Room Tip: Standard rooms are the smaller
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Easy to find from the Airport Water Bus walk off boat look left and it’s in front of you.
Really nice old fashioned hotel lovely staff greet you when you arrive and make you feel at home. The room 205 is very comfy with a great view of St Marks Square I slept like a log last night. Breakfast is continental with all sorts of nibbles, cereals,fruit and machines for lovely coffee and orange juice.
So local for decent shops and restaurants and not too far from St Marks Square
Really happy with this pick for hotel

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Our trip was booked as a 40th birthday present and what a gift it was! The hotel is in a top location opposite the vaparetto. The hotel staff were polite, attentive and keen to pass on local knowledge of restaurants etc. We can’t wait to come back!

2  Thank Maisymunch