We stayed there in April. Weather was great, beach is 5 min away. There's night club on the beach, I recommend to visit. It's only few min away from water taxi. You can also rent gondolas. If we will be back to Italy, we will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlanta Augustus is a historical Art Nouveau villa built in the early-twentieth century. It has thirty rooms as well as seven among Family Suites and Junior Suites, all fully renovated in recent years. The hotel is located in the residential quarter of Venice Lido, the island facing St. Mark’s square, which is reached in 10 minutes, day and night, by public waterbus (lines 1, 2, and 5.1) with departures every 5 minutes. The hotel is easily reached by car on ferry-boat (departures every 50 minutes from Tronchetto-Piazzale Roma, cost of return ticket 25/40 Euros). All rooms are furnished with care and attention and have air-con, mini-bar, T.V. sat, telephone, Wi-Fi Internet access; some of the rooms, including the Junior Suites, are provided with Jacuzzi bathtub. All this for you to enjoy the most pleasant and unforgettable of sojourns in Venice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Atlanta Augustus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Augustus Hotel Venice
- Atlanta Augustus Malcesine
- Atlanta Augustus Hotel Malcesine
- Atlanta Augustus Province Of Venice, Italy