I stayed in this hotel for two nights with my old parents.
Generally I am very very satisfied with the stay.
I can recommend this hotel to anybody.
1. Spacious room: We were given very spacious lofted room for 3 persons. It could be almost impossible to find more spacious room at such a reasonable price in Venice. Most hotels in Venice offer a very small room at a very high price..
2. Staff: They were very kind, friendly and helpful. I felt like at home during my stay.
3. Cleanness: Every part of this hotel was clean enough. Very comfortable.
4. Location: Though it locates a bit far from the waterbus stop, it's possible to get there by foot (around 10 minutes). You can also find some bars and restaurants near the hotel.
1. Breakfast: For me the breakfast is o.k. but for those who need the American style breakfast (a full of variety) the breakfast could be a bit poor. We are served two sorts of bread, Yogurt, orange juice, coffee, tea, milk, that's all.
2. The access to the main sightseeing area: You always need to take a waterbus to do sightseeing. I like to be on a waterbus, but for those who economize the time for travelling had better choose the hotel in the mainland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlanta Augustus is a historical Art Nouveau villa built in the early-twentieth century. It has thirty rooms as well as seven among Family Suites and Junior Suites, all fully renovated in recent years. The hotel is located in the residential quarter of Venice Lido, the island facing St. Mark’s square, which is reached in 10 minutes, day and night, by public waterbus (lines 1, 2, and 5.1) with departures every 5 minutes. The hotel is easily reached by car on ferry-boat (departures every 50 minutes from Tronchetto-Piazzale Roma, cost of return ticket 25/40 Euros). All rooms are furnished with care and attention and have air-con, mini-bar, T.V. sat, telephone, Wi-Fi Internet access; some of the rooms, including the Junior Suites, are provided with Jacuzzi bathtub. All this for you to enjoy the most pleasant and unforgettable of sojourns in Venice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Augustus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Augustus Hotel Venice
- Atlanta Augustus Malcesine
- Atlanta Augustus Hotel Malcesine
- Atlanta Augustus Province Of Venice, Italy