This island is WONDERFUL , its such a beauty and the villa has a cute building , garden and rooms .although its a bit far from the water bus station ( about 15 min walk which was delightful in that lovely streets ) but that keeps it so quite in a lovely area . Our room was on second floor ,so cozy and comfortable but unfortunately no safe box and no fridge ( which is a huge disappointment for travelers ), breakfast was OK , not a big deal - delicious croissants though ! but the breakfast room was so comfortable and charming .
THE ONLY SUPER SUPER BIG ISSUE of this beautiful house is the RUDE owner ! what a shame ! he is NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL ! he makes you feel like you're staying there free of charge ! he sure needs to change his attitude if he wants to stay in this business / dealing with customers !!
but if you try not to see him ! everything else is great .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the suggestive scenario of Lido di Venezia, the romantic Villa Albertina Hotel offers you comfortable rooms close to the beach and the center of the prestigious International Film Festival. At the Villa Albertina you will enjoy the cozy atmosphere of our family business run by Amedeo and Nicole, inside a fully restored building from the early 10th Century. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Albertina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Albertina Hotel Venice
- Villa Albertina Province Of Venice, Italy