Hotel Rigel
Hotel Panorama(Lido di Venezia)
US$207
US$179
US$161
US$154
Official Hotel Site
Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$149
Hotel Villa Pannonia(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$124
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Villa Mabapa(Lido di Venezia)
US$228
US$184
Priceline
Residence Le Ville del Lido(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$100
Agoda.com
US$439
US$305
Priceline
  • Pool
Riviera Hotel(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Villa Laguna(Lido di Venezia)
US$183
Elvoline
  • Breakfast included
Le Boulevard Hotel(Lido di Venezia)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvaporetto stopshort walkquiet side streeten suite facilitiesjust returned from this hoteldecent hotelin easy walking distancewater buspeaceful staycontinental buffethotel is ideally locatedbalcony rooman ideal basecroissantspriced hotelairport buslido island
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We are staying at this hotel as i write, and have found it to be quite acceptable. It is about 5 minutes from the Vaparetto point and easy to find. It is very dated in style with interesting decor detail. The staff are very pleasant. Our superior room is reasonable size (€65 per night inc breakfast). Breakfast buffet had a wide range and was very good. The shower is powerful with lots of very hot water. TV has lots of channels of which we found BBC World and a CNN channel. We slept well the first night. Not possible to borrow an iron to iron clothes or for a member of staff to do iron for us, although they have recommended a shop around the corner.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Damzini
Reviewed 17 March 2013

My daughter & I spent 4nights at this hotel, staff very friendly, rooms were very clean with clean sheets & towels every day, The breakfast had a good choice for all people,The location was approx less than 10mins from the waterbus, we would certainly stay here again

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cardlady550
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My girlfriend and I checked in on the 15th of february at the Hotel Rigel, it was our 4th day in Venice and unfortunately the previous hotel were we stayed didn't have any available room for that day.

we arrived at the hotel around 11.00 am, I found the receptionist a bit abrupt but didn't pay to much attention to that, the room wasn't ready ( fair enough as we arrived a bit too early), we decided to have a coffee whilst waiting, the receptionist suggested that we have it at the bar, the lady that served us was really nice but looked a bit lost and we didn't manage to finish the coffee as it was really bad ....but then again not such a huge deal.

after we were told that the room was ready, I asked the receptionist if by any chance he had an adaptor so I could recharge my phone (the staff in the previous place handled this very well as they connected our phone to their pc)

he looked annoyed and as i was trying to explain to him what sort of plug I had with me, he then proceeded to mimic me in the most arrogant way, this was follow by very rude comments in Italian, unfortunately for him I understood very well what he said, trip advisor doesn't allow rude words on their site so unfortunately I can not be more precise.

he then carried on talking to his colleague about "inglese" (english people), all this in front of us...I was totally speechless that someone could be so rude, he didn't even try to be discreet about his comments, he probably thought we were too ignorant to understand his very witty "joke"...such a cool guy..but obviously... in the wrong profession.

the hotel is not bad at all, the reviews were good , that's why I chose it, it turned out to be a very disappointing experience, avoid if you can !

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hogarth49
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I arrived at night and quite tired. The receptionist was very friendly and kind to my request. Sadly they didn´t have an aspirin for my headache-
Quite cheap as I came in low season. Whenever I go back to Venice I'll look to be in Hotel Rigel.
The room very clean-

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Maria A
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We arrived very late on the 15th, to be told they couldn't find our reservation. With me being a bit OCD I had printed out everything, and showed the receptionist (Selina, but more on her later) and she said it was their fault entirely and after a few stressful looking phone calls she got us a room down the road at the hotel Bellsuiti which was 4 stars. We came back the next day, and went up to our room. The bathroom was a bit outdated and scary, but who cares? I only spend 5 minutes a day in there! The room was lovely with a gorgeous balcony with a spectacular view of the gorgeous houses over the road. Every morning I was woken around 7am by the lovely smell of fresh croissants. Heaven! The terrace outside was a treat too! And the hotel was so easy to get to! On the 2nd night, a young man was sent to our room with a bottle of prosecco brut. The letter that accompanied it said it was sent with apologies for the mix up the night before from Selina! She was brilliant! She was also very helpful all through our stay and a genuine, lovely lady. I would not hesitate to go there again, it was fantastic and a brilliant location! Definatly a must!

• Stayed: September 2012