Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
£110
jenifer v
London, United Kingdom

hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Feb 2017
The hotel is in a great location, close to the water bus. The accommodation was nice, but noisy in the morning with building work outside the room. The biggest downside was that there are no tea and coffee facilities in the room and no way to get any in the hotel when breakfast is finished, we arrived at 12.30am after travelling for 14hrs and could not even get an instant coffee,
Date of stay: February 2017
Room Tip: we were on 2nd floor nice size room
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
    £236
    £257
View more hotels in Lido di Venezia
1,090 results
All reviews scrambled eggs croissants water taxi central venice supermarket lido boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very well located, it's an hour from the airport which is close (trust me!) the hotel staff (Jacob especially) were very helpful, maps were provided for my sightseeing day. The food was plenteous at breakfast 🍳 and the options were many. My room was nice and spacious even though it was a solo travel. Only issue was the wifi in my room wasn't great but apart from that I loved it, I would stay here again. It was such a good trip!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank livelifelara
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Recently stayed for 2 nights. Great location just a minute from the waterbus stop for hops over to Venice (15 mins, 15EUR return). Plenty of cafes and restaurants in the vicinity.
Room and bathroom were compact but fine for a short stay. Breakfast ok with the usual hot and cold items and drinks. Free Wi-Fi which is good and the staff were friendly and helpful (I'd stupidly brought the wrong plug adapter but they had a spare one at reception I could borrow).

I got the trip at a very cheap price via British Airways, £104 for 2 nights B&B and return Gatwick flights, so no complaints whatsoever and would happily stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank feedthegoat27
Reviewed 13 February 2017

This hotel is nice and close to the ferry terminal and on a main road on Lido so it is easy to find and well located. Nearby stores, bars and restaurants provide you with a good choice of places to go if you choose to stay on the island. The rooms are small but quite cosy and the staff are friendly and helpful. It isn't luxurious but you get what you pay for!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017

My friend and I had booked 2 night stay. The hotel was traditional and comfortable. We had asked for a twin room and the beds were very narrow. Breakfast was provided and although there was variety to choose from, the same items were on the menu for our 3 days. The scrambled eggs were leathery and the only milk provided was uht. The staff were very good. On the whole the hotel was clean and cosy if a little outdated.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights at the end of January as others have said the hotel is a little dated, but clean warm and the staff are lovely, Its a 3 min walk to the vaporetto stop which provides easy access to many of the islands in Venice which is perfect.

I had room 428 which is at the top of the building, as such the roof of the room slopes and I did bang my head a couple of times. This is the same in the bathroom I had to duck to have a shower as i couldn't stand up straight and there was no curtain or screen so had to fight a little to avoid soaking the floor.

There are no tea or coffee making facilities but there are little bottles of body wash/shampoo and soap in the bathroom. Although the list in the welcome pack indicated there was other language channels on the TV, I couldn't find any so if you want to keep up with the news occasionally there is very good free wifi in the hotel.
There is a bar although i didn't use it and the breakfasts were basic but good and set me up for the day.

I would stay again but would want to avoid being on the 4th floor.

Room tip: avoid the 4th floor especially if you are tall as its built into the roof and has sloping ceilings
Date of stay: January 2017