All reviews broadway travel water bus scrambled eggs croissants minute walk treviso airport grand canal mini bar plenty of storage night break lido island marco polo airport short break comfortable hotel bars and restaurants city break three nights
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights in this hotel with my daughter.
Room was clean and comfortable, hotel staff helpful.
A 10 min walk from the vaporatto so great location.
Lido has a nice beach .
Breakfast in the hotel was just ok.
Would return to this hotel we had a lovely time in Venice .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018

We loved this hotel just loved it. The staff were so helpful and all those on duty seemed to be multi-lingual greeting each guest in there own language something that I found amazing and showed incredibly good customer service .Our room was clean and had plenty of room/ blankets and extra pillows with the housekeeping staff servicing it each day leaving as new. We enjoyed our boat ride to and from the island it was a great start to the day and meant you traveled with the local people. Plenty to do and see on the island and a couple of great late night coffee shops/bars who remember our order after just one night! Thank you for a lovely stay and if you want a great Chinese try the one round the side of the hotel.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a mini break. Hotel is in the traditional style located just off the main street only a few minutes walk from the main water bus/ service bus/taxi interchange. There are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby and an ATM next door.

The bedrooms are a bit small but the bathrooms are a good size. Nevertheless well furnished clean and comfortable. The room was a bit hot even in January but the windows do open and you can turn off the heated towel rail.

Staff are helpful and friendly.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David P
Reviewed 17 January 2018

this hotel is in a good location, just 15 minute walk from the vaporetto stop and is a little dated but comfortable and I would stay there again. The breakfast was adequate, although the cooked portion was a little greasy and only lukewarm.

Room Tip: room 431 has a good view of Venice's skyline seeing the tower in St Mark's square
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Having read a some comments on location and breakfast, try a 7 minute trip in London Cab for cost and distance wouldn't get anything like the distance for 15 euro. Breakfast and I'm a last minute diner in the mornings was GOOD not fantastic all usual cheeses and meats with rolls,croissants and a toast machine !!Eggs bit omletty by the time I got there but fine as was bacon and sausages, do you really expect a full English.
We arrived to be greeted by male receptionist I replied with my name and " I'll get my paperwork " no problem sir I have you on screen, room not quite ready so please take a seat and coffee was served, porter service to an immaculate first floor twin aspect room good beds and spotless bathroom, plenty of hangers in solid wardrobes with shelving all spotless. Yes the bar closed at nine but lovely comfortable armchairs you sank into - all sort of "70's velour" warm and welcoming on a January evening with some great paintings on the walls. We say thank you very much to all at Le Boulevard Hotel for making our short break in Venice memorable and very comfortable Molto grazie.

Room Tip: We had corner 128 on first floor good size room overlooking main road ( not noisy )
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple