Place and the area around really nice. But our family really got shocked because of behavior and inhospitality of owner of villa “ Gabriella”
First of all, we can’t check-in in time – we have arrived at 11.30 p.m. and we found the villa closed. Mr. Stefano, whom we have informed in advance that we could delay a little bit cause of transports problems, was absent and didn’t answer the phone in 10.55 p.m.
So he just left us out the night in unknown city and in foreign country and he knew that came family with 2 small children (our youngest girl is just 10 month’s old)!. By the way, we paid 80 + 10 Euro for taxi to catch the check-in.
But that's not all. One day after that we left Venice we got this e-mail from Mr. Stefano: “I saw at your check out that you have taken away a set of 3 bath towels for one of 2 baths in your apartment. The price for the set is € 80,00. I just withdrawn your credit card for this amount. If you want to give us back this set of 3 bath towels I can credit again the sum on your credit card”.
We were really indignant of this humiliation e-mail! Venice was the second city in our trip and in the sequel, in Florence, Rome and Milano we had booked hotels with bath towels etc. So he not only called us thief’s but took money from our credit card!
Of course we will complain and we will take our money back but I just to warn you about this person and his methods.
Also, the floors were not clean, espeсially for small children. There was not Wi-Fi as well. At bathroom we found problems with hot water. The breakfast which coasted 3 EURO per person included intstant coffee, bottle of milk and some croiassants from the bakery.
Villa Gabrielle was the most terrible hotel in our trip. Nowhere else in Italy we didn't find so cruel, evil, inhospital attitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Gabriella Dimora Storica Liberty is a part of a villa built in 1922. The design was inspired to the Palladio's Rotonda. Located in the Lido Island (Lido di Venezia is Blue Flag for sea water since 2008!), in front of the Adriatic Sea.Villa Gabriella has 2 B&B rooms and 4 flats with kitchen.It's 20 minutes far from S. Mark Sq. Wonderful panoramic seafront terrace. Last complete restoration: 2010!Ideal for work or relaxation! The Lido Venice Bed & Breakfast Villa Gabriella has been recently renovated, and boasts charming characteristics dating back to the early 1900s. Don't hesitate to ask the helpful staff about local attractions as well as the private facilities belonging to the Bed and Breakfast.Available the prestigeous "Sala colonne" for meetings with PC, TV LARGE VIDEO SCREEN, STEREO, WI-Fi Internet FOR 10-12 persons. Relaxation is easy thanks to the private beach and laid-back ambience, which makes it a superb alternative to the more cramped or crowded Venice hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Villa Gabriella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Gabriella Hotel Venice
- Villa Gabriella Province Of Venice, Italy