We enjoyed our three night stay at Villa Gabriella. The apartment was spacious and clean, and there is a fantastic 360 degree view from the roof (we liked to sit up there with a beer in the early evening). Our host, Stefano, was helpful when we reported problems, and kindly arranged for us to visit a glass factory and showroom on the island of Murano, which was one of the highlights of our visit to Venice. He also recommended some good places to eat, and allowed us to leave our suitcases inside the building after we had checked out of the apartment until we were ready to leave the island.
Although the fridge wasn’t working when we arrived Stefano replaced it the following day, and he also sorted out the bedside lights to get them working. The electricity supply to the apartment is somewhat restricted (the fuse tripped while cooking dinner) but once Stefano had explained that you can’t use more than two appliances at the same time we were able to manage (eg switch off the air conditioning when boiling the kettle and heating croissants in the oven).
The location of the Villa is excellent: only 5-10 minutes walk to lots of restaurants and shops, and a couple more to the water bus (and just across the road from the beach, if that’s what you want). We appreciated returning to the calm atmosphere of the Lido after a day spent sightseeing in the centre of Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Gabriella Dimora Storica Liberty is a part of a villa built in 1922. The design was inspired to the Palladio's Rotonda. Located in the Lido Island (Lido di Venezia is Blue Flag for sea water since 2008!), in front of the Adriatic Sea.Villa Gabriella has 2 B&B rooms and 4 flats with kitchen.It's 20 minutes far from S. Mark Sq. Wonderful panoramic seafront terrace. Last complete restoration: 2010!Ideal for work or relaxation! The Lido Venice Bed & Breakfast Villa Gabriella has been recently renovated, and boasts charming characteristics dating back to the early 1900s. Don't hesitate to ask the helpful staff about local attractions as well as the private facilities belonging to the Bed and Breakfast.Available the prestigeous "Sala colonne" for meetings with PC, TV LARGE VIDEO SCREEN, STEREO, WI-Fi Internet FOR 10-12 persons. Relaxation is easy thanks to the private beach and laid-back ambience, which makes it a superb alternative to the more cramped or crowded Venice hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Gabriella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Gabriella Hotel Venice
- Villa Gabriella Province Of Venice, Italy