We stayed at le ville del lido in March for 4 nights. Overall we thought the hotel was really good. We had a very nice, relaxing stay and would definitely return to the same hotel if we were to come back to Venice.
The hotel was lovely. Our rooms were very clean and had everything we needed. We had a big double bed which was very comfy! The bathroom was also lovely and clean. Our rooms were cleaned and we were provided with clean towels every day. The only downside to the rooms were that there seemed to be a hot water shortage. The water always started red hot but slowly got colder and colder until after about 10 mins there was no hot water at all. The air con was not working either and was actually blowing out hot air. When we mentioned this to staff we were told it was due to being out of season. This wasn't a problem though as we just opened the windows instead.
The breakfast was delicious. The croissants and bread were really nice and fresh. Due to being out of season we were given a sheet to order our breakfast the night before and this was brought to our rooms at our chosen time. This suited us quite well. On the first morning we were brought quite a generous portion of 3 croissants, 2 bread rolls and lots of cheese and ham. However, the following mornings we felt like we were rationed and were only given one slice of cheese and ham each (the bread rolls are also very small). I don't know if its just us being greedy but we didn't think we were given enough to fill up. On our last morning we were told that from now on breakfast will be served in the breakfast room. The breakfast room was really nice and you could go up and help yourself to as much as you liked so we only wish that we could have done this every morning. There was also a slightly wider selection.
The staff were very friendly, polite, welcoming and helpful, particularly the guy that was on reception during the weekdays, I'm not sure of his name.
The hotel was in the perfect location for ourselves. It was right on the beach and was only a short 10 min boat ride to st marks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Le Ville del Lido" is a residence of 1st Category, composed by luxury suites. The Residence is located just 10 meters from the famous beach of the Lido Island and just 15 minutes by boat from Saint Mark's Square and reaching the main attractions of Venice will not be difficult. For the lovers of tranquility this is the ideal place to spend unforgettable holidays with your family and for the sportifs, the Lido range a lot of activities such as golf,tennis, cycling. The beach of the Lido is the perfect place to relax on the beach reading a good book. They are part of LeVille del Lido the Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi (opened from May to late October) and private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Le Ville del Lido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Ville Del Lido Suite Residence Hotel Venice
- Residence Le Ville Del Lido Province Of Venice, Italy