This is a very clean contemporary looking sports complex. For me, there was no ambiance as I personally prefer a quaint little B&B over this type of stay. He chose it, not me. However, if one is really into tennis, there could be an attraction here. We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting Venice. The breakfast buffet was excellent with many choices. The food in the restaurant was just ok, nothing to get excited about. We did enjoy traveling on the water bus back and forth. This hotel was very difficult to find and we spent a long time trying to figure how to get there. Fortunately we ran across another guest of the hotel who was able to direct us. We had to catch a local bus which took us reasonably close to the facility but we still had a pretty long walk from the bus stop. This is true for each time that one returns to the island. I might add that once we were settled in, the hotel has a shuttle which took us from the hotel to the town center and water bus stop. We still had to use the city bus for the return trip back to the hotel. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We chose to stay on Lido because we found it to be more economical than staying in Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy