Nice sportell some 15. min with bus from Sam\nta Maria Elisabetta (where all the vaporetto ends up for Lido), with high value for money.
Very good service provided by the staff and clean rooms, thou they were basic. But then again what do you need to sleep?
Breakfast: simple, but adequate,- but was missing fruit as this i a sporting center.
WiFi in reception area was free but poor, but this would change by the end of this summer, as they would install wifi on all rooms.
We were a whole family, ranging from 1 year to 60+ and all had a good time there.
There was a swimmingpool on the premises, nice, clean and very well kept, and not to crowded + a lot of sporting possibilities.
Would absolute return some other time while visiting Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy