We stayed at this hotel because of the water park next to it and its proximity to Silverwood.
• Hotel is clean and well maintained
• Staff is very helpful
• Connecting walkway to water park next door. Kids can be barefooted and not have to walk outside.
• Continental breakfast is awesome (biscuits & gravy, warm cinnamon rolls, etc.). Tends to get crowded though.
• Walls are paper thin. We could hear conversations and television noise from the rooms on every side. If you want to sleep in past 7:00 this is probably not the hotel for you.
• Rooms are bit small. We were told that the standard king room with a fold away bed would be sufficient for us and two small boys. We all fit but it was a bit crowded. We weren’t able to upgrade because the hotel was sold out.
This hotel is fine if you have children and plan to use the water park next door.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking