“Perfect in more ways than one”

Review of Solaire Standard

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Wendy J
Edmonton, Canada
“Perfect in more ways than one”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Villa was perfect. My husband & I were not disappointed in our villa and I don't know how you could be. It it clean and new and the space is well layed out. I loved how you were able to pull back the window/doors surrounding the living room which opens up to the pool deck. Every day of our visit I spent the morning enjoying breakfast made from our well stocked kitchen and soaking up the sun and enjoying our private pool. There is a bonus of a small private beach below these villas but note the ocean here is a bit rocky but nothing could disappoint me about this place. My husband & I were hooked on the outdoor showers, this was so perfect.

Also cannot say enough about the staff at the villa, from the landscaper to the house maintenance crew. They were never intrusive and so friendly and were great at their job.

Highly recommend this villa for stay in Anguilla and we would definitely not hesitate in returning. It was a difficult day to leave.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing