Stayed here for 10 days - wanted to stay somewhere near Rethymno to tour around Western Crete.
Apartment is very spartan altho' clean. Very little in the way of kitchen equipment (no toaster or kettle, only one fork).
Beds really unconfortable & no double beds.
Airconditioning available but at an extra cost +++
Don't bother with "welcome pack" - it'll cost you E14 & isn't worth it.
Towels only changed every 3 days with nowhere to hang them to dry. No beach towels provided for pool.
No hot water before 8am or after 7pm (unless you complain to the grumpy staff ) - no use if you want an early start or a shower after a long day out.
Supermarket beside apartments expensive & poorly stocked - better heading to Rethmno or uphill to Gerani village.
When sitting on apartment terrace or by the poolside there is a lot of noise from the building site nearby which spoils what would otherwise be a quiet spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this idyllic spot of Crete, just 6km west of Rethymnon, you will find the family owned Camari Garden Hotel. A modern complex of apartments with Greek, neo-classic elements in its architecture, overlooking the Cretan sea. This peaceful, village-like hotel, with its 66 apartments and studios, the comfortable and relaxing environment offers an ideal destination for families and couples. A cozy escape from the problems and worries of everyday life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Camari Garden Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camari Garden Apartments Hotel Gerani
- Camari Garden Apartments Rethymnon
- Camari Garden Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Camari Garden Apartments Crete/Rethymnon Prefecture, Greece