“Better than expected”
Review of Super 8 Burley

Super 8 Burley
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Heyburn
Reviewed 9 October 2012

For years I have stayed away from Super 8 hotels preferring to pay a little more for extra service and quality. This was my first time staying in the Burley area and I needed two rooms and the other hotels in the area didn't exactly get rave reviews. So I tried the Super 8. I was happy with my choice. This Super 8 was totally full the night we stayed. Yes, we did hear sounds coming from the rooms around us, mainly the room above us. We were on the second of three floors. So the floors, ceilings and walls are a little thin, but the beds were comfortable. Room was clean. Everything worked. We did not try the pool. Breakfast was minimal, but they did have biscuits and gravy. So, as I titled this review, this Super 8 was better than expected.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor on the back side of the hotel. Front of the hotel faces the freeway. T...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
klmcentire, General Manager at Super 8 Burley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very happy that you tried us, and hope to see you again the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Hotel should provide hot breakfast. First morning of my stay, there was no hot meal, only found some waffles and cereals no fruits in my entire stay. Cleaning staff was nice.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for review. We are experimenting with breakfast, and hope that you enjoy it on your next stay.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

I arrived without a reservation and the young lady at the desk went out of her way to verify room availability and readiness. I was well satisfied with this experience and will use this motel on future trips.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your comments. I am glad we had a room for you, and that your experience with us was enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Good value if you are staying in the area. Minimal breakfast, but satisfactory, would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
klmcentire, General Manager at Super 8 Burley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Thank you for taking time for our survey. I am glad you had a nice stay, and look forward to seeing you again. We are looking into a new regional item at breakfast. Any input would be welcome.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

This facility offered a nice clean spacious room that was perfect for a night's stay after a long day on the road. This geographic area can be pretty stark, and it was great to see a well-kept facility on the horizon for a stop-over.

The room was very large and super clean. All the needed amenities were available. The bed was comfortable, TV worked well, and the wifi was perfect. The front desk attendant, Sheryl, was very helpful and had great customer service skills. I would recommend this without hesitation for a comfortable, quiet, and clean room. The breakfast offerings were pretty basic, but this is typical for most Super 8's.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
klmcentire, General Manager at Super 8 Burley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Thank you for your review. I am so happy that you had a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Upon arrival at the front desk I was greeted by Faith with the biggest smile I have seen from any hotel staff member. She beamed happiness and was friendly and helpful to my many questions. She even told me fresh warm cookies would be ready in a short while. The room was clean and comfortable. I did not notice any type of smell or odor in the hall or room. There was a pool and a fitness room. Breafast consisted of hard boiled eggs, yoghurt, coffee, milk, orange juice, white and wheat bread for toast, oatmeal, and a small cinnamon roll. I was told by Faith that breakfast would be from 4 am to 9. After my mouth dropped open she told me they do have construction workers that leave early. I thought there might be a lot of noise, but did not hear any. The pillows on the beds were very comfortable. there was plenty of parking. The only complaint would be what looked to be a bit of mascara on one of the small wash cloths. My cost was $73.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
klmcentire, General Manager at Super 8 Burley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

I am very happy that you had such a wonderful stay. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2012 via mobile

We were happy to see how large our room was. It had plenty of room for us (wife, 5 year old, small dog, and I). We found the service to be okay but not super friendly. We were not told where to find our room until we asked. Also they didn't tell us the hours for the pool, laundry, etc. Although this hotel accepts pets, they are not allowed in the common areas or allowed to be in the room alone. Also the pet area outside is far from the building at the edge of a field behind the semi parking area, which scared my dog.

On the way to our room we noticed that the hallway smelled like smoke, the smell was not overwhelming, but left me dissapointed (i am a smoker). Our room smelled like urine under cleaner and there were several large spots on the carpet by the door.

Although the hotel was completely full the night we stayed, it was very quiet and we were not disturbed at all. The breakfast was fine. There was coffee, cereal, toast, waffles and yogurt. Check out in the morning was really fast and we woke to the statement under the door.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for your input. It has been very helpful in training.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Heyburn
Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center
Budget Motel
Budget Motel
#4 of 4 in Burley
Tops Motel
Tops Motel
#2 of 2 in Heyburn
Albion Bed and Breakfast

Been to Super 8 Burley? Share your experiences!