“Awww the old days”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Heyburn
Reviewed 4 September 2017

This reminds me of the old A & W place back when I was a kid.

Burgers are not bad at all. But I went for the Rootbeer Float ... so did my kids :)

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We just made it before closing at 10 pm after a long days travel. Everything was good, a classic A&W restaurant inside a sinclair station right off the highway. Burgers were great, fries tasty and root beer floats amazing.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for Lunch. The restaurant is inside the Sinclair. I had the bacon double the cheeseburger. The toppings were fresh. The A&W root beer went well with it.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Great service, and to die for Rootbeer shakes in frosted glass mugs!!!!!!!!! My wife's parents live here so whenever we go to visit, it is a stop at A&W for sure!!!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stopped for evening snack/drinks. Everything was good and they made special effort to prepare according to our request even though they were swamped at the time we arrived.