“No better river guides in the state”

Cascade Raft & Kayak
More attraction details
Owner description: Idaho whitewater rafting and kayaking trips departing daily. Large riverside decks, catering facilities available, gift shop, cafe, free parking. Adventure for all ages and skill levels with half and full day whitewater rafting trips. Located less than one hour from Boise!
Boise, Idaho
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“No better river guides in the state”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Our family has spent many days with Cascade Raft & Kayak. They are professionals and take their jobs seriously while making certain you have a good time. I recommend any of their trips--half day or full day. You can't go wrong.

If you are looking for an outstanding summer camp for kids, they also offer great camps. Our kids have attended three years in a row. It's the highlight of their summers.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank smander_ID

Los Quenes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Canyon Rocks”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I believe that the Canyon of the South Fork of the Payette is one of the best all around full day rafting trips out there. And I've done a lot of rafting.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank toddericson
Falls Church, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“We will definitely be back...”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family made a fairly short-notice trip to Boise and had some free time. We called in to see if we could get a half-day raft trip and Cascade Raft and Kayak were very accommodating. It was our first time rafting, and Carrie, our guide was perfect. She was calm and professional and led our raft with a good sense of humor and much patience. The afternoon trip really was the highlight of my summer. We will most definitely be calling Cascade Raft and Kayak the next time we are in town.

3 Thank Jeff S
Meridian, Idaho, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Class III & IV on the South Fork of the Payette”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I went on the Class III & IV trip on the south fork of the Payette and we loved it. We were both newer to rafting and this was a great trip, filled with great rapids but we both felt totally comfortable. Our guide Parker was awesome, very knowledgeable and a lot of fun. We would definitely recommend Cascade Raft & Kayak to anyone looking for a great time and great people.

1 Thank Kristina T
Boise, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We had a great experience with Cascade Raft and Kayak! We went as a team building exercise with my dental office, and it was a blast. We chose the 'half-day adventure' as my coworkers were afraid of larger rapids, and I was skeptical that I wouldn't have as much fun, but I had so much fun! Our guide, Shane, was knowledgeable but very down to earth. We all felt very safe with him in the boat. They also had a great photographer who got priceless photos of the Doctor that we are happy to have in digital format for future blackmail!! I have never been rafting before, but would definitely use Cascade again in the future!

2 Thank BethaneyBoise