Shilo Inns Idaho Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Motel 6 Idaho Falls(Idaho Falls)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desksnake riversteam roomfree breakfastpotatoesfollowing morninggreat customer servicebusiness tripbiscuits and gravyhot tubjackson holeview of the riverlarge roomopen hoursgreat roomlds templerichard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great location along the Snake River but the room window was jammed with dust and had to work it to open. Bed was very nice, otherwise clean and staff very helpful. We arrived at 2:30 am and the clerk was awake, cheerful and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The room was fine, the breakfast was fine, etc... it did have an old tube TV...but when I tried to log onto their wireless router, I discovered it was a "B" class router meaning it only goes upto 11mbps max. I got slightly better speed by logging into a neighboring hotel's router, but soon got kicked off. I ended up getting 1 or 2mbps. I can't believe they are using ancient technology. A group of Chinese tourists were there, I was embarrassed that they'll go back home and tell everyone how backwards we Americams are. SHAME SHAME.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed here for a night after a long day of motorcyle-riding from Montana and Wyoming. The room was huge and the king-size bed was super comfortable. The staff is friendly and our window led out to a balcony with a scenic view. If you're in this area, it is worth the extra money to stay here ($119 for one night).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014

If you're looking for a comfortable place to stay about five minutes away from the airport in Idaho Falls, this is a great place. We stayed at Shilo Inn two different times within a week. The first time, we were given a room that had a few tears in the wallpaper. The room was clean, though, so that wasn't a big deal. The second time we stayed there, we were given a room that had new, modern bedding and no tears in the wallpaper. Breakfast was plentiful and good. While this may be an older hotel, it was clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: ask for a room with new bedding and furnishings
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LiveTexasTravelWorld
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was going on a business trip a few weeks ago to Idaho falls. Not excited at all to go to this small town. I had stayed at the Shilo Inn years ago and it was fine. This time was a great experience. The staff was friendly when I arrived. They put me into a King room. Brand new bedding, clean sheets, new granite counter tops. It had a great view of the river. When I woke up there was a free breakfast down stairs. It was very good food. attentive staff at breakfast was appreciative. I coulnt have been more pleased with the staff, hotel, and over all experience. Thanks. I will def be back. P.S. I was hospitality for 10 years and ran Hotels. i'm the worst critic of hotels and service. Pleasnatly suprised thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business