we enjoyed our night stay in Idaho Falls, very clean and it was nice to have a restaurant/bar right in the hotel. After a long day on the road it was nice not to have to get back in the car to get something to eat! Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Snake River and jogging path. Two blocks on a paved sidewalk to the Snake River Falls. Gorgeous location. Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. 24-hour hot tub and fitness room. Outdoor Pool, Guest Laundry, Massage Therapist. Restaurant and Lounge. Large King Business Rooms featuring recliner chairs, Executive office chair and refrigerator/microwaves. Large vehicle parking. Pets Welcome. Two acres of grass area for picnics and sports. Conference Center hosting up to 175 people. We offer catering services or bring your own food. Surrounded by restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your FairBridge Inn & Suites Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Hotel Idaho Falls
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Inn Suites Idaho Falls