Not really my kind of first choice place, but certainly fine and acceptable place to stay.
It is an older property but kept very clean and a perfect choice for families, or anyone on a budget while traveling. Rooms are large and comfortable.
There even is a nice little restaurant on premise with very decent food and great deals on drinks.
Location is perfect, on the green belt path to the falls, and is a great feature to enjoy a pleasant evening stroll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Snake River and jogging path. Two blocks on a paved sidewalk to the Snake River Falls. Gorgeous location. Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. 24-hour hot tub and fitness room. Outdoor Pool, Guest Laundry, Massage Therapist. Restaurant and Lounge. Large King Business Rooms featuring recliner chairs, Executive office chair and refrigerator/microwaves. Large vehicle parking. Pets Welcome. Two acres of grass area for picnics and sports. Conference Center hosting up to 175 people. We offer catering services or bring your own food. Surrounded by restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your FairBridge Inn & Suites Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Hotel Idaho Falls
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Inn Suites Idaho Falls