“12 Days on the Road - Best Hotel Experience Yet!!!”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Unbelievably good stay at this hotel. Comfortable room was spotlessly clean. A delicious supper of soup and salad with garlic bread surprised us when we arrived and breakfast was the best yet - biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage, two kinds of potatoes, six different fruits, pastries, toast, coffee, juice, amazing!

The room was very nicely appointed with everything we needed and when I asked for a bandaid, they asked if I needed neosporin too. Very nice and friendly staff. Beautiful facility. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear Kathryn J,

I have passed your kind comments on to housekeeping and those who work in the kitchen. Our staff works so hard to provide each and every guest with a memorable and pleasant experience...and reviews like yours are invaluable in letting them know that their efforts are being noticed and helping the hotel to be successful. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

Please come back the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Although not downtown it was only one exit away on the highway so less than 5 mins from the parking lot to town. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast included and was always hot and fresh. Fresh fruit was hand cut. Watermelon, cantalope, honey dew melon, strawberries and pineapple. In the evening they put out three different soups, salads, garlic toast and corn bread. All made in house. I suspect this is because there are no restaurants nearby but the food was better that a couple of the place we ate at in town anyway. Also some fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. Very tasty. Not sure if this happens every day as we were out and about but when we hit it...wow. Our room was on the third floor looking SW over a hay field so we had amazing sunsets each night. There are a couple of BBQs in a covered patio off the parking lot for your use as well. Just off I15 but the hotel is quiet. If we are ever back in the area we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. For the price you could not find a better place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear thealbertasipper,

Thanks for your review of our hotel. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It's especially gratifying to us to read the positive comments about the food. It's all made from scratch, so I always pass positive feedback along to the cooks. Throughout the year they work their way through somewhere near 250 different soup recipes!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Little late on getting the food out to eat this nite. But the morning had breakfast out for me at 4:30 am. To eat before I hit the open road. I will for sure stay here again. And would welcome anyone to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Dear Eddie114,

Thanks for your review. We're glad that you're planning to stay with us again, and look forward to your return. Our apologies for getting dinner laid out a bit later than usual on the night you were here. That very rarely happens, and usually indicates that we had some sort of technical issue in the kitchen. I will look into it and make sure that any such issues have been resolved.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

We were driving from Calgary to Vegas and Idaho Falls was midpoint for us. I looked up many hotels wondering which was best and I read reviews about this hotel and decided to book. It was the right choice. We arrived just after dinner time and were very tired and hungry after 10 hours of driving. I read that this hotel serves soup and salad free in the evenings (one of the reasons I booked) and it was perfect. We ate wonderful soup (the Wisconsin cheddar our favourite) with biscuits and salad. After that my daughter enjoyed the pool. Even though it was small - she had a great time. In the morning we had a free breakfast. Nothing fancy but It was perfect for our needs. The beds were good, the hotel clean and the service wonderful. I would certainly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Dear Mozie,

We are so glad you decided to book with us based on what you read online. Thanks for taking the time to write a review so that others will have the opportunity to read about your experience and perhaps give us a try as well.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

We are frugal travelers and this place was "the find" of our trip out west. Nice rooms, very friendly staff and wonderful breakfast. I understand they offer soup in the evening; however we arrived too late. A new delivery service in town charges $5.00 to deliver food your order from any local restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear Jillsbury,

Thanks so much for your review! We hope that you're able to enjoy some soup the next time you come through. You mentioned the "Get My Grub" service. They do a great job getting food to our guests quickly and inexpensively from anywhere in Idaho Falls. That gives "room service" a whole new meaning, because it makes offerings from any restaurant available right from the phones in our guests rooms.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

This is my first review. I use Trip adviser, but have never placed a review. My stay recently at the Sleep Inn in Idaho Falls exceeded my expectations and I felt I needed to share my experience. I can see why this hotel is ranked #1 in Idaho Falls. Dave Vasas went above and beyond to make our entire softball team feel welcome and comfortable. We booked 10 rooms July 12 & 13. He was kind, friendly and accommodating. I wish more hotels were staffed with people as nice as the staff at Sleep Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear Luv2travel,

It means a lot to us that the first review you ever wrote on Tripadvisor was for our hotel. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Your comments have been passed along to Mr. Vasas.

P.S., it was so much fun having the team here. All the girls were so polite and well-behaved. Congratulations on all the wins!!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Perfectly clean and comfortable. Our room was spacious, the hotel obviously new, and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was great, but we missed the evening soup bar so can't comment on that but I am certain it was great also. This was just a stop over hotel for us on our way south but we were so impressed we almost changed our holiday route to hit this hotel again on the way home.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear KattyKat11,

Thanks for taking the time to share the experience you had at our hotel with other Tripadvisor readers. I've passed your comments about the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel to the appropriate department heads and members of staff. We're sorry you missed our evening soup...but that just gives you a good reason to stop in again some time. Enjoy the rest of the summer!