“Excellent!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Missouri
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Well done! Everything from check in to check out was done right. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfy, and the breakfast was superb! The food was very fresh with several fruits to select from, real scrambled eggs, and two types of hash browns. This is a must for everybody traveling through this part of the country. Go out of your way to stay here!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank crazydaveMissouri
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear crazydaveMissouri,

We are so glad that your experience at our hotel was a pleasant one. Please come and visit us again the next time you're in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Winnipeg
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We have driven the interstate Highways extensively over the past few years and become accustomed to the “interstate motel model” which offers, for the most part, perfectly acceptable accommodation. However, it seems that the old model has been redefined and modified with Sleep Inn and Suites. Our first exposure was in Grand Forks, ND. The operation in Idaho Falls is well beyond that level.
Front desk staff were outstanding. The level of service was better than a full service high-end major city hotel. I am not sure where they hire this type of person. They must poach other operations and get the very best.

The room easily one of the best we have stayed at in the past four years; bright, clean and larger than normal. The bed was wonderful except the pillows were little square things that took some getting used to. Our room did not face the interstate and was deliciously quiet.
A light meal is offered free at 6:00. Soup, salad, breads and fresh cookies with milk.
Do yourself a favour and spend the extra bucks to get the walk-in shower. The bathroom was large, well-lit and the walk-in shower excellent.

Outstanding breakfast with a very watchful attendant constantly cleaning and resupplying items before they were completed gone.

There were BBQ’s across the parking lot but it was freezing cold and raining so we didn't explore them.

If they can keep this experience going, they will be very busy this summer.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear trafdlo,

Wow! 109 reviews in 60 different cities! It's always exciting to see just how much some of our reviewers travel. We love reviews from folks who travel lots and review lots because we know that they are comparing us to many many properties across the country (and, sometimes, around the globe). Your high praise of our hotel is much appreciated indeed. We hope that you'll be back to see us. Please accept our heart-felt thanks for sharing your experience here on TripAvisor so that other potential guests might read it and find their way to us.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was my first time in a Sleep Inn, I must say that I was much impressed, this is a newer property, much better than any of the other Choice Hotel chains, and definitely beats any of of the Marriotts or La Quintas I have stayed at in the past. Very friendly staff, they even let me park my truck under their canopy when I asked how safe my belongings were without being locked up.

Room Tip: I stayed on the West side, away from I-15, very quiet room.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear TravelingEngineer,

Thanks for staying with us, and thanks for writing a review. We hope you'll be back to see us the next time you're in Idaho Falls.
Squaw Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed 25 April 2014

After being on the road all day it was wonderful to come to the hotel and be treated to a delicious soup dinner with desserts! The soups were homemade and extremely good. I can't wait until next year when we drive through to stop again. Brand new hotel and friendly welcoming staff. Thank you. The beekeepers from MN.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Eileen M,

Those long road trips can really take a lot out of you. Here at Sleep Inn & Suites, Idaho Falls, we understand that. We go out of our way to make sure that, once you walk through our door, the strain and stress of travel begins to melt away. We're so glad that you're planning to come back to us next year. Make sure you send us a soup request before you come, and we'll have your favorite type of soup hot and ready to slurp at 6 :-)
Butte, Montana
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This hotel is very nice. I am an employee through Choice Hotels and it's nice to know that other hotels take pride in their establishment. Perry was more than helpful getting me checked in and giving me directions to where I needed to go. The room was very clean and very nice. The only thing that bothered me about the room was the smoke alarm. It's placed above the bed and has a flashing green light that made it difficult for [me] to get to sleep. The shower was nice (massaging shower hear is a plus!) although I would have like a tub as well. The hot tub was relaxing and a nice break after a long drive. Breakfast was awesome! Full, hot breakfast with all the fixings. They even had hashbrowns, my favorite!!! I had a problem with the fee the charge for the safe, but Perry (the Desk Manager) took care of the problem for me and refunded my money. Overall VERY nice stay! Staff was friendly and courteous!!!! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear wally1216,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on TripAdvisor. We're glad you had a good experience with us, and hope you'll continue to share your thoughts with family and friends.

Please note, we do have several rooms with a tub and shower as opposed to the walk-in shower. The next time you come, we'll put you in one of the rooms with a tub.

We look forward to seeing you again.
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed here after a long drive between Las Vegas and Bozeman, MT, and even though I got in quite late, there were still rooms available. Although the price was a little high, the room was well worth it! Excellent linens, flat screen TV, internet. Everything you'd expect from a high class hotel. I totally forgot about my Choice Rewards card, and they looked it up right away and gave me points for my stay. Overall, I would absolutely stay here again. Good job!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear MTgolfer31,

We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come visit again the next time you're in town.
Rockingham, Australia
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We recently had two rooms for one night here and out of our road trip in the USA it is the best hotel so far. The rooms were spacious and clean. Staff were friendly and courteous. The hotel had a lovely (warm) pool and hot tub open 24 hours. They were the nicest pool and hot tub of our stay so far. We ate at a nearby diner and got 10% off the bill because of the hotel. Breakfast was lovely, there was a good selection and the staff were on hand replenishing items continually. I found the bed to be uncomfortable compared to some we have stayed in but otherwise it was a brilliant hotel and I have no hesitation in recommending it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Charmedgirl
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Charmedgirl,

Thanks for staying with us, and for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. The fact that you are willing to recommend us to others means a lot to us. We hope you'll return soon.