We don't live to far from here and seeing what great reviews were on this hotel we decided to stay for an anniversary.
I will start with the CONS first since there are not very many of them.
1. Do not go here if your kids like to swim. The pool is on the smaller side, 20 feet long it seemed. (Hotel Staff please correct me if I am wrong) I forgot to get a picture of it. It is not for small kids who can't swim either. It drops from 3 to 4 feet pretty quick.
2. The Hot Tub would be crowded with 6 people. It was the most questionable part of the stay. The caulk around the tub could use some bleach and a few of the pieces were broken. Jets in the tub were not very strong. Don't get me wrong, it was relaxing, but there were only two of us and we could move around. If you got more than a few it would be tight.
3. Breakfast food taste was okay. HUGE selection and we got full, but average taste.
That’s it....now on to the AMAZING things about this hotel.
1. Fantastic Staff, every bit of the way. Even when we forgot a comb, they were quick to help.
2. Room was very clean and comfortable. We got the "cave" shower with no tub. LOVED the shower head. Didn't pelt you to death when you switched settings.
3. Bed was not to hard, or to soft. Simmons Beauty rest, "World Class" with pillow top. This is generally is our biggest complaint...we rested very nicely. We bring our own pillows, but the Hotel's seemed very comfy as well.
4. Matters pad and comforter were clean and nice to sleep with. It didn't trap heat under you.
5. Room AC and Heater worked very well. Fast in both directions.
6. RV Parking for RV's and Tailors. Nice area if you have a motor home or RV. No worry about parking it there.
7. Dave's Killer bread was in our breakfast menu. Amazing bread, loved it.
8. Evening Dinners of soup and salad are fantastic. Especially if you are traveling and just want to get settled in for the night. If you want a yummy cookie should be there by 8:30 pm.
9. 24 HOUR Pool for Adults
10. 24 HOUR Hot Chocolate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel boasts many amenities that will ensure your comfort and enhance your overall experience while you are here. A well-kept indoor pool and hot-tub facility is available for your use, as well as a fitness room filled with state-of-the-art equipment. A meeting room is available for booking at a nominal rate. Additionally, each room contains a 32" flat-screen television, a coffee maker, miniature fridge, microwave, and a safe for added security. High-speed wireless internet is available in every room. One of our most popular amenities is the delicious hot-buffet breakfast which we offer to each and every guest at no additional charge. Complimentary home-made soup, a salad bar, gourmet cookies, and fresh-baked corn bread/garlic bread are also available to all guests every evening between 6pm and 9pm. The rooms in our hotel are well-appointed and modern. Our standards of cleanliness and comfort are second to none, and we are proud to offer our guests a good night's rest on the renowned Simmons "Beauty Rest" mattresses that are featured in every room and suite. The location of Sleep Inn and Suites, Idaho Falls, provides easy access to many points of interest and attractions in the South-East Idaho area. The Museum of Idaho, Riot Zone Fun Park/Ice Arena, the beautiful Snake River, Idaho Falls Green Belt, and the LDS temple are all within five miles of our hotel. Yellowstone National Park, the Kelly Canyon Ski Resort, Craters of the Moon National Park, Grand Teton National Park, and Lava Hot Springs are also nearby (all less than a two-hour drive from the hotel). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.