“Yummy Biscotti”
Review of Love at First Bite

Love at First Bite
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Description: At Love at First Bite we offer a wide variety of homemade and custom treats that include: European truffles, hand dipped chocolates, caramel and chocolate dipped pretzels and apples, fudge, cupcakes, cookies and other baked goods. We also offer a wide selection od gourmet and nostalgic candies. We have added some gift and gourmet food lines perfect for a special treat or gift. Gift baskets and certificates are available and we are open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 to 5:00.
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My son and I stopped in here looking for a muffin or some kind of breakfast goodie. They have a lot of really good treats but most of them were sweeter than what we were looking for in the morning. The clerk suggested the biscotti. We bought a package of three Fig Walnut Biscottis and they were yummy!

I hadn't been in since they moved to their larger location. We sampled some of their olive oils and balsamic vinegar. They have a huge selection and you can have them mix them as you choose.
They also have a large selection of retro candies and flavors of pop. Their hours are 10-6 (not 9 am like it shows on this site). Great place to get a unique gift.

1  Thank IdahoGems

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I was traveling through IF, and stopped at this little gem. It was great! Such a cute little shop!

They have an incredible selection of olive oils and balsamics.

I also tried the cupcakes-- which were incredible! So good!

I can't wait to come here again!

1  Thank cholan1
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My wife and I love going to Love at First Bite! Their selection of sweets, fudges, oils & vinegars, and their eclectic collection of novelties make it a wonderful stop for the family or for date night. I love taking my wife there for a specialty root beer for me and a delicious sugar cookie for my wife. I highly recommend this place to satiate any sweet tooth cravings!

1  Thank Jacob T
Reviewed 28 June 2013

My kids insisted after watching cupcake wars that we try all the stores in IF, LAFB was the winner hands down. They also have amazing shortbread cookies, and the store is adorable. We love this place.

1  Thank pumpkinkate
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Although the caramel apples are fairly tasty... do NOT have the store ship them. Ours arrived mushy and melted and were told it cost more than they thought to ship them properly so they shipped them UPS ground (in the summer) without even letting us know. The apples arrived 3 days later than promised with a totally thawed ice pack inside. They did not even stamp "perishable" on the box. We were not offered any compensation. I put the apples in the fridge and they did firm back up into unrecognizable globs of chocolate and apple and I was able to cut them up for my family and serve them the next day, however, I am glad they were not for a party or a shower because the were truly unattractive. If you want to, go to the store and purchase treats, but if you live out of town or state or just want to send a gift please don't have Love At First Bite ship anything!