Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Idaho Falls
US$99
La Quinta
Motel West(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hampton.com
US$111
US$106
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$99
Home2.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$105
Best Western Driftwood Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$94
BestWestern.com
Candlewood Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$103
Travelocity
Residence Inn Idaho Falls(Idaho Falls)
US$123
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollscookiesmeeting roombreakfast bareach morningfridge and microwavebreakfast roombeautiful roomstay there againindoor poolvery nice stayacross the streetyellowstone national parkgreat breakfastvery nice hotelfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I had the opportunity to stay here with my special needs son when my husband was airlifted to the medical center after suffering a heart attack. The rooms are very nice, the staff was tremendous. Hopefully our next stay will be under better circumstances but I will definitely stay here again. Convenient to hospital, shopping, restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

joparadise-

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express! We sure hope your family is doing well and your husband is feeling better. We truly appreciate your comments and would love for you to stay with us again in Idaho Falls.

Holiday Inn Express Idaho Falls

Reviewed 11 January 2014

This hotel and ALL the people there became my home and family this past Oct and Nov when I was fortunate enough to find myself staying there while my husband was in the hospital due to an accident. The Express is very conveniently located not only near shopping & dining but is within two blocks of Eastern Idaho Regional Medical .
I really do appreciate each and every person there and count myself very lucky in having them help me thru a hard time and becoming my friends

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Debbie F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you so much! We are so glad you were able to feel at home here during a stressful time. We hope all continues to go well. Take Care!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I live in hotels for a living, and this is by far the most outstanding service I've received in a very long time. The Holiday Inn Express staff make an effort to really make you feel welcomed here. I stayed for two nights, and was VERY impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the hotel staff. The beds and rooms were VERY comfortable. There is a pool and small weight room to enjoy after a long work day on the road. They even had hot tomato basil and ravioli soup, with chocolate chip cookies for their guests--a nice touch. I would highly recommend this Holiday Inn Express in Idaho Falls.

Room Tip: The hotel is quite a ways off of I-15, but WELL worth the drive through town to enjoy a superb nights stay. Holiday Inn did a good job of designing their hotel so no rooms are right next to the elevator or stairwell. Instead their are housekeeping or storage rooms by these areas. Well thought out idea.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and giving us an excellent review! We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to Idaho Falls!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Exhausted after ten hours of driving, I found a peaceful and comfortable night's rest at the Holiday Inn Express in Idaho Fall, Idaho. The staff was warm and welcoming, the breakfast complete, and the fitness center clean and well-equipped!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

jmfhelena-

Thank you so much! We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay after your long drive. We are honored to have you as our guest and hope to see you again in Idaho Falls at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites.

Thanks again!

Holiday Inn Express Idaho Falls

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Very clean hotel with spacious rooms. They have a small gym with the essentials and a pretty decent size pool and spa. They're located across from a mall so there are tons of restaurants close by yet, it's pretty quiet near the hotel. Washer & dryer were a plus. Plenty to choose from for breakfast in a large beautiful dining area. We're a family of 4 so breakfast could have easily cost us $40. Best of all, the staff was so nice and friendly. We had a very long drive and the atmosphere while we were here is just what we needed to unwind and relax.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you Jessica M! We really appreciate your kind comments and love to hear that your stay went well and you and your family were able to enjoy so many of our amenities like our 24 hour pool, washers and dryers, and hot breakfast. We hope to see you again in Idaho Falls.

Thanks for being our guest!

Holiday Inn Express Holiday Inn Express