Hampton Inn Idaho Falls/Airport
US$142
Best Western Driftwood Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$253
GardenInn.com
Le Ritz Hotel & Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$145
La Quinta
US$202
US$86
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$141
BestWestern.com
Motel West(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$79
Sleep Inn & Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
SleepInn
All reviewsgreat hotelroom was cleanquick checkcomplimentary breakfastfitness centerwalking distancewafflespool and hot tubbusiness tripexcellent stayshort drivegreat breakfastwould definitely stay here againcookiesthe hotel staffup to dateenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Whitney, the pleasant desk clerk found our reservation and went over some basic things about the place along with giving us two room keys. Our room was close to the end with one room caddy corner to us. The stairs were also closely. We didn't have much of a view actually the view was a yard filled with old cars, but it was quiet!

Our room was clean and spacious. The Hampton is closed to the falls as we walked along the trail before going to Smittys for dinner. There are some other restaurants within walking distance of the Hampton.

I would like to have a rubber mat in the tub and a hand rail to get into the shower as I have had a hip replacement and feel better with the above mentioned in the bathroom.

We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the back facing the same thing we did as there is only one room closely.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel after a days travel to arrive and were very pleased with the outcome. Sometimes booking a room sight unseen is difficult but e lucked out with his one. The room was clean, the staff were friendly and the breakfast was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed here for 8 days on a business trip. Very nice hotel with a great staff. Couldn't find one bad thing to say about the staff. They were very accommodating for our large group even opening the breakfast area up early for us. Speaking of breakfast, there was a good variety of options that changed daily. Pretty good for breakfast. My room was large and clean. I had a room with two double beds even though it was only me. Those rooms are larger than the rooms with just one king bed. Free wi/fi and a nice little shop in the lobby. They have a large pool area with a hot tub but I did not use it. It did look pretty busy each day though. They have a nice workout room in the hotel that was open 24 hours a day. Location was very good. Just a short walk to the falls, parks, restaurants, and downtown. Nice view of the mountains out my window. It is definitely worth a stay.

For a few of the negatives that kept this hotel from getting a 5 star rating were: 1) found some leftover pizza in the fridge when I checked in from the last guest. I took it to the front desk and told them that I didn't want some else's leftovers. 2) A/C was loud at night. After the third night I figured out that the lid on the A/C unit was vibrating when it turned on and made noise. So I just left it open from then on. 3) On the weekend I could hear kids running around in the rooms beside and above me. I have kids and it was during the day so I was okay with it. 4) Treadmills need to be serviced. Some of the belts were sticking when I was using them.

Overall it was a good hotel and I would definitely go back and stay for personal or work reasons again.

Room Tip: Rooms with two double beds are larger than the rooms with one king bed.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The room was clean and quiet. - The hotel is near the freeway and easy to find. - The Internet connection was fast, no problems. - The complimentary breakfast was nutritious with good variety. - There were a number of restaurants within walking distance (Applebee's, Chili's, others). - The flat-screen TV's HDMI input worked, I connected my laptop to watch a movie. - I did not use the pool or fitness room. - The hotel is near the river which has a walking/running path.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were coming through on a road trip, so booked only one night. When we arrived we were told the suite we paid for and reserved three months ago was not available. Not impressed! The employee told me they regularily overbook the hotel. So for this reason we won't be staying here again, or at the very least, I would recommend that you call the hotel and ask for a "no move" put on your type of room. The breakfast was good (average), room was clean, beds very comfortable - had a great sleep! This is a great choice for this area, just be careful on reservations if you need a particular type of room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family