“LaQuinta in Idaho Falls”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Old Lyme, Connecticut
“LaQuinta in Idaho Falls”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We have stayed at several LaQuinta Hotels and have been satisfied with all of them but this one was the nicest. Very clean, nicely appointed, pet friendly and good breakfasts. Staff very helpful. The electric fireplace in the room was most impressive.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank karlfriedmann
Ashley D, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Karl Friedman thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I love hearing compliments about the hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Firestone, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Give this hotel a try while staying in Idaho Falls and you won't be sorry. Very convenient to shopping mall and close to everything else in Idaho Falls. Excellent service and a lovely hotel. Within walking distance of movie theater and Texas Roadhouse as well as Gold's Gym. Very comfortable rooms and excellent service. Will be staying here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Carrie thank you for coming and staying with us here in Idaho Falls. I enjoy hearing the wonderful compliments and I appreciate that you took the time to give us a wonderful review. We hope that we will see you again soon.
Montpelier, Idaho
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had a last minute need for lodging in the Idaho Falls area - my employer had originally setup rooms in the local Comfort Inn. My past experiences with this other place not as comfortable as we had hoped. So we checked on the Local La Quinta for availability - they had rooms - in fact they actually upgraded is to a suite.
The lodgings were great and the breakfast was too

1 Thank davidcS2867ZQ
I am so glad you decided to come and stay with us here at the La Quinta. We love hearing wonderful compliments about the hotel and are so grateful that you took the time to give us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My daughter is getting married in August and my husband and I are running back and forth from Colorado attempting to get everything finalized. Everyone has been wonderful to work with and understanding about the whole long distance thing but somethings need to be handled face to face. Anyway, our room at the LaQuinta was our saving grace. Peace. Quiet. Relaxation. The big jetted tub was heaven. Having breakfast right there in the morning and not having to start the hustle and bustle too early was great too! Oh and they are pet friendly so we were able to bring our Dozey with us and didn't have to worry about kenneling him. We will stay there next time!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Paulette thank you for coming and staying with us during your craziness of wedding stuff. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will stay with us again soon.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently spent a week in IF and we were so happy with our hotel. The location was perfect - right on the "main drag", close to plenty of shopping and dining. Room was clean & spacious, staff was friendly. And the free breakfast every morning was awesome! Always a great variety & always delicious. We'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
JennyBelle thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you coming and staying with us we hope to see you again soon.
Pocatello
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My stay is always a good experience. I appreciate your staff and hotel. My company provides my lodging, but I would stay at LaQuinta regardless. My wife and I stayed there on a weekend get away and were treated with excellent customer service. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Jim thank you for always coming and staying with us. Thank you for being a loyal customer.