We ended up here because the first hotels we checked couldnt get us in until and we were exhausted. I checked reviews and so nothing but positives so we headed over. I was hesitant when we drove up but the reviews said it was old, which isnt bad, but run down and dirty is bad... Now i wonder if there's another place with the same name.
Pros: very nice staff, nice courtyard. Has pool and spa (though I couldn't see them). Good sized rooms. Around the corner fom Morenitas, a delicious Mexican restaurant.
Cons: Dirty. The sheets were clean but that was about it. The walls and chairs were stained. The rooms are dark. The hallway carpets are threadbare. Some of the hallway windows facing the parking lot were broken. And we paid about the same as what the hotels by the falls were charging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful place, right opposite the Pinecrest Golf Course. Clean and beautiful rooms, Has attached Bar /Lounge. Close access to the Freeway. Friendly Staff, Free WiFi & Breakfast, close to food joints. Enjoy the peace and calm of the neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinecrest Hotel Idaho Falls
- Best Value Pinecrest Hotel
- Best Value Pinecrest Motel