I stayed at the Littletree Inn for a month in the summer of 2007. While it is not the best hotel in the world. It has everything you could want in a value motel. The breakfast is better than most continental breakfasts at other motels I've stayed at. It has free wireless internet in the lobby and a computer for guest use. Microwaves and mini fridges are available for free, but you should call ahead and reserve a set because they can run out on busy weekends. They also have several different room styles because of several different renovations that have occurred over the years. If you need a bath tub in your room, you may want to confirm your room will have a tub. The "recreation center" or exercise room that they advertise is a exercise bike, so don't expect to pump any iron without going to a real gym. The lounge is open now on Wednesday to Saturday and you get in free if they are charging a cover for the comedy on Thursday nights. The motel staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall this motel is a good value and a decent place to stay to save some cash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful place, right opposite the Pinecrest Golf Course. Clean and beautiful rooms, Has attached Bar /Lounge. Close access to the Freeway. Friendly Staff, Free WiFi & Breakfast, close to food joints. Enjoy the peace and calm of the neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinecrest Hotel Idaho Falls
- Best Value Pinecrest Hotel
- Best Value Pinecrest Motel