“Wonderful staff and outstanding view!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Our organization just held our state convention here and it was a great experience! The hotel sits right on the falls of the Snake River with the Greenbelt just outside the front doors of the hotel. We booked the Presidential Suite for two nights and held two small meetings in the living room area. We had a potato bar on Friday night and the staff had extra tables and chairs for us. Upon arrival, our small fridge was iced over and was switched out immediately. The staff was very attentive, helpful and efficient. The breakfast was minimal which was quite disappointing. The rooms were nice and very quiet. Tom, the catering manager, was terrific! The meeting room was set up just as requested and everything went according to plan. This hotel is a bit older and with some attention, it could be "the" place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Falls. The tower is circular and some rooms on the backside will...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary Jane H
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Mary Jane ~

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself during your State Conference. I totally agree that "This hotel is a bit older and the some attention, it could be "the" place to stay." We are working on some plans for late 2014 and 2015, to get us to a place, that we can make that statement true. You have to admit that we have the most spectacular views in all of Idaho Falls. I hope that we get to host your Convention again, and to make it even better the next time!

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The service desk was great in the evening when I checked in, My fiancé and I stayed the night, which started out ok, the room was clean and beds well presented. The alarm clock was not working, but we had our cellphones which made that not that big of a deal. We were leaving early in the morning, and were disgusted when we entered the bathroom for the first time. There was a used towel hanging on the door, the toilet had been used and not cleaned, overall it reminded me of what I would expect from a interstate rest stop, including the urge to shower some place else. It really was a big killer to an otherwise ok room

Room Tip: It has great views of the falls and temple, but be sure to check out the entire room as soon as you...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Michael H. ~

I was disheartened to read of your experience. Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the bathroom situation. I assure you that this has been discussed in great detail with our head housekeeper and I have been assured that this will not happen again. Please give us another chance, as this is not the quality of an experience that we extend to our patrons. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know so that we may take the corrective actions to make your next stay a pleasant one.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Needed a room in Idaho Falls and found this place online. When we got here they matched our price since those rooms were closed. The hotel is also right across from the falls. The lobby was very welcoming, even had cookies out. The room was very large and open. The bathroom was a little dated and the tv needs to be updated. Had a nice little spa/hot tub area although we didnt use it because we went to hot springs earlier.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank graeme s
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear graeme s~

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! I hope that you keep trying us as you travel through our area to go to the hot springs, they are great aren't they. We look forward to seeing you again and hope we continue to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The hotel was so quiet it was as though I were the only one there while that was not at all the case! The room was very large, clean and comfortable! At night the Veterans Memorial glows majestically on the Snake River along with the beautiful water falls the hotel overlooks!! It is centrally located and has a fabulous paved walking path the circumference of the falls! A dog haven!! I would definitely recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway!! Brady, the General Manager goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure your stay is the best it can be as well as the entire staff! I will absolutely be returning.

Room Tip: The higher up the better as the view is breathtaking!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kellirlarson
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Kellirlarson~

Thank you so much for going on line and giving us a review! We love it when you come to stay and can't wait for you to return! We are striving to make our guests feel like this is there home away from home, and I think we hit the mark with you. Please hurry back!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 23 February 2014

The rooms are very large. A nice bright clean room. They all have a microwave and refridgerator. The free brealfest is not so great but everything else was above agerage. For the price I paid(about $60) I thought it was a great deal.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the falls when booking.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank FrankinMT
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear FrankinMT~

Thank you so very much for your review. We are trying to give as much value as possible for the dollars our guests are paying. This is a trying time for everyone, economically, and a dollar has to go as far as possible. We look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We had a great time staying at this hotel for our weekend getaway. We had a room facing the falls and it was so beautiful. It was also very convenient that we could just walk across the street and there were a few restaurants to choose from. It does have a lot of wear and tear on the outside but the inside is decent. Hotel staff was kind and greeted us with smiles. Overall, the experience was great. Suggestion: make sure you get a room on one of the upper floors facing the falls/river, the view is honestly the best part!!!
The biggest con for us was there was a lot of dust on the lamp shades, the bathroom lights and the ridge of the back board. It seems as though they haven't gotten to it in a couple weeks for that room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kammon T

Dear Kammon T ~

I am so glad you took the time to give us a review! I have addressed the cleaning issues that you have mentioned to our Executive Housekeeper, and rest-assure that those items have been taken care of.

We look forward to being your place away from Home as your regular weekend getaway!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The hotel has been in its basic structural form for 30+ years (round) and has been renovated so that the rooms are above average in finish and appointments, and yet, are reasonably priced. However, visiting in the winter requires being sure that the curtains are pulled to retain heat at night (the rooms are somewhat drafty, but heating is adequate). A spectacular view is afforded those facing the river. The main weakness of the room I took adjacent to the exit was that the soda dispensing machine was working overtime (to keep liquids at proper temperature), and the concrete blocks transmitted the vibrations of the compressor, which ran night and day. Also, after giving explicit instructions that I wanted a room that was quiet (I was there for a funeral), I found a (college) wrestling team installed on Friday on my floor, and doors were slamming until 2:30 am Saturday.

Room Tip: Be sure that room is not located near a hall with a soda machine. Emphasize that you do not want lo...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Brady K, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Richard G.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! I am so sorry that your request was not fulfilled to be in a quieter location. Please be assured that I have brought this to the attention of our Front Desk Manager and is has been addressed with our entire staff.