See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2012 via mobile

Awesome. Best 6 I've ever stayed at. Can't beat it. Stay here if on a budget. Bam

1  Thank mk4816
Reviewed 10 July 2012

The front staff was friendly and the price was great! The other plus it is pet friendly and had a pet area where they have poopy bags and a trash can. The room was a bit small (five of us traveling) but we didn't mind much cause the price made us happy. The only drawback is the a/c wasn't cooling much.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elaine U
Reviewed 9 July 2012 via mobile

We stayed here because we were traveling with a cat. The rooms were expensive for a Motel 6. Beware, if you want a room with a fridge need need to ask for it and pay more. Close to food, gas and interstate. Pool towels are available in the office. Staff friendly and helpful. If you want anything more than bare bones, this is not the place for you.

1  Thank familywithpet
Reviewed 25 May 2012 via mobile

Overall a nice place to stay overnight on a long car drive.

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank woodnrock
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I was intent on reserving a hotel room that was inexpensive but also safe and clean for the one night my kids and I would be staying in Idaho Falls. After reading the other reviews I decided Motel 6 would be a good choice. It met my expectations and I would stay here again.
(*Note- We traveled during the week so I had to work from the hotel room. There is wifi but I would only count on it for general internet browsing, not as a dependable work connection).

Date of stay: April 2012