“Good Value, Great Staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed 17 November 2013

If you need a place to stay in Idaho Falls, this should be your first choice. Front desk staff were efficient, friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Wonderful breakfast buffet. Excellent fitness facility with equipment that is modern, clean and functioning.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jorjia
Jeff J, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about our hotel. My staff and I really enjoy what we do and want to make sure all of guests have the best value with the best service. Thank you, please come see us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were very clean and the staff very friendly. I highly recommend the suite with the whirl pool tub! The Breakfast Buffett was always stocked and kept very clean. The hotel is downtown near the snake river and several restaurants are within walking distance as well as Walmart and Starbucks.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our staff love what we do and when we have customers like you that are happy with their stay we know we have done our jobs. Please come see us again soon....

Reviewed 10 November 2013

There are many choices in Idaho Falls, but I have begun staying only at the Fairfield. The staff is great, the breakfast is really good, the facilities (although showing a little wear and tear) are fine, etc etc. I like it here and know you will too. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank JH2424
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to get a new review on Trip Advisor, it takes time to do these reviewsa and I appriciate them more than I can every say. In order for us to grow and make sure we give our guests the very best we need these reviews. So, THANK YOU for taking the time to give us your feedback. We want everyone to feel like we offer the best of the best on every visit. Come see us again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel was great! The front desk was very friendly and helpful when suggesting places to eat. They were also very accommodating when I needed to change my room type from a king to a room with 2 queens because I had another person join me. Breakfast in the morning was pretty good and the lady working was very sweet!! My mom was concerned about the freeway noise since the hotel its right off the freeway and she is a light sleeper, but she didn't have any issues!! I am looking forward to returning to this hotel next time I come to Idaho Falls!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kayla M
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

I want to thank you for taking time to respond about your stay at our hotel. We love what we do and love when our guests love it also. Please come back and see us soon!!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We were traveling through and stopped for the night. The room was clean and had all the amenities I expect at a Marriott. The night staff who checked us in were very professional and helpful. The breakfast the next morning was better than I expected. We will definitely stay again when we travel through again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saffron1234
Jeff J, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

I want to thank you for taking time to give us your comments on your stay. We work hard to make everyones stay a great one... Please come see us again.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Marriott again lives up to its reputation. My family needed a room for one night. The hotel itself is very nice looking and very clean. The room was clean and just right. It isn't a large room but we didn't pay the price for a large room. The beds were comfortable as well. The pool was very small and cold, but the kids still had a great time. I'm just stating facts, not complaining. The Fairfield Inn isn't suppose to be big and fancy in my opinion, that is why you pay a lower price to stay there than a fancy hotel. Although, my kids thought we were at a very fancy hotel and loved it! The breakfast was great! They had a big variety of breakfast foods to choose from. The front desk was helpful and kind as well. We also enjoyed the fresh baked cookies they had when we arrived. The hotel was easy to find and next to many different places to eat. I would definitely stay here again. It was clean, comfortable and affordable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Onehotjogger
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Our customers feedback is key to our success!! we want to make sure that we rise above the "Typical" and be the "Best". I was not aware of the some of the issues you mentioned so I now have some things we need to work on. We want your stay to be the best value and impressive.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

This slightly dated Fairfield Inn is being redone (may be done by now) and this review is based on the updated suites. The suites are a nice upgrade from a standard room. Although the sitting area is only partially separated from the bedroom, it is a nice feature if one person wants to go to bed while the other is watching TV. The furniture is comfortable and the decor pleasant and fresh. The lighting could be a little better for reading but that is a typical problem in hotel rooms. The staff is good although they could use an extra desk person in the morning. The "free" breakfast includes Jimmy Dean sausage sandwiches and sausage and gravy which seems to appeal to lots of people. The business center has two computers and a dedicated boarding card printer which is very helpful. The fitness center is adequate. The hotel is located a few blocks from the falls which are very nice and there is a walking path around the falls that is fun. The coffee is horrible but there is a Starbucks across from the hotel that opens early. The hotel is next to a newer Walmart which is convenient for water, wine or snacks or if you've forgotten some toiletry. (Liquor is Idaho is available only from State Stores and there are none within any convenient distance of the hotel.) There are two decent (very average) restaurants next to the hotel which is convenient if you get in late. The price is standard for Idaho Falls and varies by time of year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kristin B

Thank you for your kind comments. It is so hard to keep up with things and still make sure every guest is happy, so when we get good feedback from guests we love it.... it helps us be better at what we do and afer all thats our goal. Please come see us again and I will make sure and work on the things that make us the best place in town to stay.