“Business Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reno, Nevada
“Business Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

This hotel is by far the best in town. Extremely nice staff, great breakfast spread, fitness center with equipment that really works. I have stayed in many hotels where the fitness equipment sound as though it will break down any minute, this facility is not on of them. It appears the equipment is maintained. There is a pool and spa which is right off the fitness center. Location is within walking distance of everything you need. When I say walking distance, I mean things are right across the street on either side of the hotel. The shuttle will take you anywhere you need to go. That is what customer service is all about. Well done everyone.

Room Tip: No matter what hotel you go to, always get the top floor. No matter how nice the hotel, they are nev...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Joanne S
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
I want to thank you Jo for your kind comments!! we absolutely loved you ladies, you were so much fun while you were here. My night clerk Michelle talked about you all week. It is guests like you that make our job worth while. Please come see us again... and thank you again for making us smile..

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Farr West, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

I travel ALOT and this hotel is hands down the best one I've ever stayed in. It was very clean, very visually appealing, and very comfortable. I normally wake up groggy and sore but I was up bright and early and felt awesome. When I went down for breakfast I was surprised to see warm food, and it actually was delicious! The rooms were very clean and very comfortable. I've stayed in high end hotels that can't even measure up to you guys! Your staff is amazing too. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Danyellie13
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I know that it takes time to give your feedback, but truly without it we can not grow and improve on what we do. Please come back and see us again soon. Thanks!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel three times now and have been very impressed each time. The service is great, the rooms are very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is wonderful. It's also very convienantly located right off the interstate, which is a nice added bonus. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Idaho Falls area.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Angie J
Jeff J, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Service is our number one priority and we want all of our guest to go away with a feeling of value and the service that will make you want to return. When you love your brand and what you do it makes your job something to be proud of. Thank you for your kind comments.... We will see again soon.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

If you need a place to stay in Idaho Falls, this should be your first choice. Front desk staff were efficient, friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Wonderful breakfast buffet. Excellent fitness facility with equipment that is modern, clean and functioning.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jorjia
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about our hotel. My staff and I really enjoy what we do and want to make sure all of guests have the best value with the best service. Thank you, please come see us again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were very clean and the staff very friendly. I highly recommend the suite with the whirl pool tub! The Breakfast Buffett was always stocked and kept very clean. The hotel is downtown near the snake river and several restaurants are within walking distance as well as Walmart and Starbucks.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you so much for your kind words. Our staff love what we do and when we have customers like you that are happy with their stay we know we have done our jobs. Please come see us again soon....
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

There are many choices in Idaho Falls, but I have begun staying only at the Fairfield. The staff is great, the breakfast is really good, the facilities (although showing a little wear and tear) are fine, etc etc. I like it here and know you will too. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank JH2424
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
I can't tell you how happy it makes me to get a new review on Trip Advisor, it takes time to do these reviewsa and I appriciate them more than I can every say. In order for us to grow and make sure we give our guests the very best we need these reviews. So, THANK YOU for taking the time to give us your feedback. We want everyone to feel like we offer the best of the best on every visit. Come see us again soon.
Boise, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel was great! The front desk was very friendly and helpful when suggesting places to eat. They were also very accommodating when I needed to change my room type from a king to a room with 2 queens because I had another person join me. Breakfast in the morning was pretty good and the lady working was very sweet!! My mom was concerned about the freeway noise since the hotel its right off the freeway and she is a light sleeper, but she didn't have any issues!! I am looking forward to returning to this hotel next time I come to Idaho Falls!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kayla M
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
I want to thank you for taking time to respond about your stay at our hotel. We love what we do and love when our guests love it also. Please come back and see us soon!!