This hotel is by far the best in town. Extremely nice staff, great breakfast spread, fitness center with equipment that really works. I have stayed in many hotels where the fitness equipment sound as though it will break down any minute, this facility is not on of them. It appears the equipment is maintained. There is a pool and spa which is right off the fitness center. Location is within walking distance of everything you need. When I say walking distance, I mean things are right across the street on either side of the hotel. The shuttle will take you anywhere you need to go. That is what customer service is all about. Well done everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel has been completely renovated and is located just off I-15 exit 118 near the snake river green belt, Olive Garden, Famous Daves, Wal-Mart and Phillips 66. We are the perfect stop for all kinds of travelers and always at a rate you can afford. We serve a free full hot breakfast including Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled eggs, Hash Browns, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, hot to order Waffles, homemade Oatmeal, a variety of cereals, breads and fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls Hotel Idaho Falls
- Fairfield Idaho Falls
- Idaho Falls Fairfield Inn